- what would the Liberal Democrats do in the event of a hung parliament?
- how would you pay for your promise of a 'pupil premium'?
- isn't it unfair to give people the first £10,000 of their income tax-free?
- what about people who claim their rights in society but don't live up to their responsibilities?
Monday, 15 March 2010
A visit to Wisbech Grammar
A visit to speak to the Upper Sixth current affairs students at Wisbech Grammar School - an enjoyable session with some interesting questions, including:
Posted by Lorna Dupré at 21:45
- ► 2011 (34)
- Thinking of voting Labservative?
- Ask the Chancellors
- Lark Rise to mail interception
- A clean, positive campaign
- Out in Wisbech
- Fire at old Belfast building in Wisbech
- Hustings in Wisbech
- Budget: Nick Clegg's response
- The tiger in the kitchen
- Conference diary
- Time to negotiate
- Cab for hire
- Breast cancer research pledge
- Team Liberal Democrat
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (4): right...
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (3): tax a...
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (2): the p...
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (1): hung ...
- A visit to Wisbech Grammar
- Liberal Democrat spring conference highlights
- Whittlesey Community Fair
- So close ...
- ▼ March (22)