Monday, 22 March 2010
Breast cancer research pledge
I've just signed the Breast Cancer research pledge. 46,000 people are diagnosed with breast cancer each year in the UK. You can find out more about this campaign here.
Posted by Lorna Dupré at 08:10
- ► 2011 (34)
- Thinking of voting Labservative?
- Ask the Chancellors
- Lark Rise to mail interception
- A clean, positive campaign
- Out in Wisbech
- Fire at old Belfast building in Wisbech
- Hustings in Wisbech
- Budget: Nick Clegg's response
- The tiger in the kitchen
- Conference diary
- Time to negotiate
- Cab for hire
- Breast cancer research pledge
- Team Liberal Democrat
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (4): right...
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (3): tax a...
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (2): the p...
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (1): hung ...
- A visit to Wisbech Grammar
- Liberal Democrat spring conference highlights
- Whittlesey Community Fair
- So close ...
- ▼ March (22)