Saturday, 27 March 2010
Out in Wisbech
I and other local Liberal Democrats were back out in Wisbech today, knocking on doors and meeting voters in the forthcoming by-election for the county, district and town councils. Met some lovely residents, including one who has been suffering for years with a host of local problems, about which nothing at all seems to have been done. Had a brief chat with a police officer further up the street carrying out house-to-house calls, and reported one of the constituent's concerns straight away.
Posted by Lorna Dupré at 20:04
- ► 2011 (34)
- Thinking of voting Labservative?
- Ask the Chancellors
- Lark Rise to mail interception
- A clean, positive campaign
- Out in Wisbech
- Fire at old Belfast building in Wisbech
- Hustings in Wisbech
- Budget: Nick Clegg's response
- The tiger in the kitchen
- Conference diary
- Time to negotiate
- Cab for hire
- Breast cancer research pledge
- Team Liberal Democrat
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (4): right...
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (3): tax a...
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (2): the p...
- Questions from Wisbech Grammar students (1): hung ...
- A visit to Wisbech Grammar
- Liberal Democrat spring conference highlights
- Whittlesey Community Fair
- So close ...
- ▼ March (22)