Retiring Conservative MP for North East Cambridgeshire Malcolm Moss has admitted it will take a 'miracle' for the Conservatives to win a majority in Parliament at the General Election in three weeks' time.
For all Cameron's 'rebranding' of the Conservative Party, it appears that more voters would like to see a hung parliament than one with either the Conservatives or Labour in outright control.
Wednesday, 14 April 2010
- ► 2011 (34)
- Visit from Andrew Duff MEP
- Who's backing real change?
- I believe in fairness
- Turn things upside down
- Out and about in March
- BBC Radio Cambridgeshire candidates' debate
- Reforming politics
- A fair deal for rural Britain
- Last chance to register to vote!
- Wisbech Driving Test Centre
- March Community Fair
- Liberal Democrats party election broadcast
- Wisbech North & Kirkgate
- Liberal Democrat manifesto launched
- NE Cambridgeshire MP admits Tories need a 'miracle...
- Candidates' and agents' briefing
- Spot the difference
- Ready, steady, go!
- ▼ April (19)